Thursday, January 24, 2008

Basketball game

Here are some pictures from Myles' basketball game on Saturday. I don't think that they have lost a game all year! Myles did great this game- he made 2 baskets and got a lot of shots off! It's so cute to see him because sometimes he tries to shoot from far away! Like a 3 pointer for kids! He is very, very small compared to the kids he is playing against. Once or twice, he has guarded someone that is his size, but most of the time the other kids are about a head taller!

You can barely see me-I'm the one
with the ball & I'm able to shoot
and score 2 points!!!!!! Go Myles!
Connor before the game-
He wishes that his shirt
said "Moo Moo's" valentine!
Myles coming out of the tunnel
before the game- there's music
& fog coming out!
Pass it to me. I'm open
Connor giving Myles' good
luck hugs during halftime!
Yeah, he's a lot taller than me,
but I'm quicker!
Good ball control! My parents think
I'll be a point guard if I continue
to play basketball. I need a growth
spurt first though!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Way to go Myles!!! There is just no stopping you!