Sunday, January 27, 2008

1st Mardi Gras parade of the year

Having lots of fun!

Throw me something Mister!

Connor having fun

Myles with his treats!

The boys & their goodies!

We headed across the bay Friday night to watch a Mardi Gras parade in Daphne. We watch the parades over there because the crowds aren't very bad & we've found a great place to park and watch. Plus my friend Aimee lives right there! The boys had so much fun & caught all kinds of treats: moon pies, peanuts, beads, stuffed animals & footballs!

2 comments:

Payne Family said...

Glad that you had a good time. I can't wait until next Sat. for us to go with you to a parade. It will be our girls first one! I haven't told them yet.

Stoots Family said...

I don't blame you for not telling them! Unfortunately the boys know & ask over & over when we are going! I can't wait to go with ya'll. The girls will love all of the beads!