Sunday, November 4, 2007

Iron Chef Bobby Flay!


Saturday afternoon I went with my friend Michelle to see Bobby Flay at the Civic Center. I had won tickets on the radio a few weeks earlier and since we were both calling trying to win we had decided if either one of us won we'd take the other with us! We didn't get to taste any of his food and the show only lasted an hour and fifteen minutes, which was kind of shocking considering how much the tickets cost. After the show was over, we stayed around for a second and he came out for autographs & pictures. I was so excited when I got my picture taken with him. During the show he cooked salmon, made 2 margaritas, and cooked steak. Considering that I don't eat salmon, steak, or drink margaritas, there wasn't anything for me to taste test!!!

No comments: