Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday shopping

I'm ready Mom-
Are you?
What a day already! It's one of my favorite days of the year because I love to shop! Connor & I got up at 3:45 a.m. to hit the stores! Kevin and Myles were up a half hour after we were to head out too! Connor was such a sweet little boy this morning and did not complain one time. I was so proud of him so I picked him up some new pj's for being so well behaved (Myles has some waiting for him too. Those 2 boys are still out shopping & Kevin is going hunting today too!) Connor went to sleep yesterday afternoon at 4 and slept until I woke him up. It's like he knew he was getting up early to go shopping!
Connor with his new pj's
after shopping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got me a new camera!! Scott and I got up at 4:15 to be at Circuit City at 5 am.
Robin

Stoots Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stoots Family said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Hope ya'll are having fun at your parent's.