Sunday, October 25, 2009

2nd fall ball game of the year!

And the pics from game 2 are finally being updated! This game the boys actually played on the coach pitch field, which is a little smaller than the minor's field. It was another great game for the boys. I'm so proud of how well they are playing. They just love playing baseball! I sure wish my dad could see them play because I just know how proud he would be of them!

Connor warming up!


Myles warming up. I love how serious he is!


Going for a pop fly!


Still has his eyes on the ball


And it's a catch!


Connor going for a pop fly!


But he missed it. Love his expression in this picture!


Connor getting ready to play pitcher!


Myles as the 1st baseman


Love how I was able to get both of them in the picture!


Connor is READY!


Coach Andy showing Connor where to stand


Yes, he talks to the coaches non-stop!


An amazing play by Connor that I'm so ecstatic catching on film!!!! The bases were loaded, the ball came to Connor & he made the force out without anyone telling him where to throw the ball!


Myles getting ready to bat!


Love that swing!


He made it safely to first!


Rounding third base & heading home


Run Myles run!


Connor at bat!


Myles making an out!

No comments: