Monday, April 27, 2009

~Secretary's Day~

I made these really cute cookies in a jar for the secretaries at my office & for Kevin's secretary! I found them on Rebecca's blog and just had to make them. I have made them before & actually have a book on different mixes, but I couldn't put my hands on it. These were super easy & were super yummy according to Kevin! I'm not a very big sweets eater, but I love to make sweets for others!

Finished project!


We have a luncheon to honor our staff so we used the cookie jars as decorations!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

You guys are all so photogenic! Love the new layout!

(How exciting that Stellan is going back home tomorrow!!!)

Payne Family said...

I love the jars! I wish I was as creative as you!!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

your jars turned out great! :)