Saturday, April 4, 2009

Connor's Jamboree Day game!

Here are my favorite pictures from Connor's game. I took over 300 pictures during Jamboree day so it was so hard to pick out my favorites! Connor played great! He played third base & made lots of outs. And, he hit the ball great! He reminded me so much of Myles last year!

Getting ready to bat!


First at bat during practice game!


And, it is a hit.


I love how his bat is in the air in this picture!



Rounding third base!


Going for an out! He made a lot of them during the game!


Ready position


Giving me a thumbs up!


Love how he is getting ready to throw!
Connor's first home run ever!!!!!


Rounding first base!


And second base!


And third!


And, he is safe! Nice slide!


Finally getting up while his teammate Spencer is still touching home plate!!!


Telling the other team great job!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

I am LOVING the pictures! I am thinking I am going to have to ask for a new camera for Christmas!!!