Saturday, February 21, 2009

Unexpected visit with the Paynes

I was able to visit with the Paynes earlier this week. On Monday Scott's father passed away so I immediately made plans to attend the wake & funeral so that I could be there for my best friend in any way possible. I headed to Canton, Georgia on Wednesday & came back Thursday evening. I was very thankful that Kevin was able to pick the kids up from school. I had a very nice visit with Robin in the time that we had to spend together. It went by too quickly though! I did take my cameras with me & only took 2 pictures. I was so disappointed in myself!

Here is Emily with her birthday present from her grandparents!


Reading her card!

2 comments:

Billie said...

I glad you made these I took a few at the hotel but that's all. I love all of your blog. i had a good time looking at all the pictures.

Billie

Payne Family said...

I am glad that you were able to come too! It was too short of a visit. Hopefully this summer we will be able to spend more time together!!