Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a fabulous Valentine's Day! Kevin sent me a dozen long stem red roses that were beautiful to work. Fedex really messed up the delivery because they delivered them after I was gone. One of the sweet clerical staff called me to let me know that they had been delivered so I went back to pick them up. We are still enjoying them! We kept our niece & nephew the evening of Valentine's and had a blast. My sister will be keeping the kids next weekend for us so that Kevin and I can go to New Orleans for the weekend (and we are really looking forward to the trip!).

Connor had to make a Valentine's box for school & this was the finished product! We had lots of fun making it!


Here are my beautiful roses from Kevin!


Our V-day decorations


This is what the boys woke up to! They got a new Indiana Jones book & chocolate baseballs. They were thrilled. And, they loved the heart shaped pancakes!



Myles giving Connor a piggy back ride!


Myles on V-day!


Connor on V-day!


My niece Carleigh brought all kinds of things when she came to spend the night. Here she is with her softball trophy & medal! I love this picture of her!


Carleigh & the boys played school with their new desks. Nanny & Paw Paw got these for the boys. We're going to repaint them this weekend & use them for homework!


Connor & Carleigh playing school!


The boys with Grayson!


I love how Grayson is looking at Myles!


And, I love how Myles is looking at Grayson!


I wonder what Grayson is thinking here!


And, Grayson is laughing so hard in this picture!

No comments: