Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fun trip to Target!

Wednesday afternoon when I picked Myles up from school he told me he had money to go to the mall. I didn't know what he was talking about. He received a $25 gift card to Target so we headed straight there. Of course he bought Star Wars men with the gift card & has been playing with them nonstop.
A sweet story: This morning as Connor and I were leaving I gave Myles a hug & kiss and said "I love my student of the month" which is what we've been telling him all week. Then Connor went up to him and gave him a hug & said "I love MY student of the month". It was so sweet. And then Connor got into the van & said "I'm Connor of the month". I started laughing so hard.
On my way to Target!
Not too sure which ones to get?

I think I'll get all of these!
Sure does pay well for being
Student of the Month!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Payne Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS Myles!!! Looks like you got a lot of stuff!!