Saturday, April 26, 2008

Baseball pictures

Tuesday night we played the Sand Gnats, and the boys were able to pull off another win. Myles played pitcher for a few innings & then Coach Kevin moved some of the players around. He moved Myles to third base, & it was there that Myles made the play that is the play of the year so far. A little boy hit a line drive between short & third and he ran & caught it. Then without looking he ran straight to second base & made a double play! It was amazing. He continues to amaze Kevin and myself with his knowledge of the game & knowing what to do when without having to be told. It's plays like that that make me miss my dad so much because I know how excited and proud of Myles he would be. He would be so tickled to know what a great ball player he is becoming! Connor continues to back up first base very well. He loves it and is really good at it too! And, he is really hitting the ball very well and runs the bases really fast! A quick thanks to my friend Kelly who actually took these pictures for me!



Connor hitting the ball hard!


He made it to first!


Myles hitting the ball hard too!


Look at how differently the boys slide into home plate!
Connor sliding!


Myles sliding!

They are so cute!

1 comment:

Families are Forever said...

Way to go Myles on the double play! I am bringing Grayson to the next game :)