Thursday, March 27, 2008

Myles has lost his first tooth!

Can you believe that after 2 months of being loose Myles' tooth FINALLY came out his evening at about 9:10 p.m.? We were so excited, and he is excited that the tooth fairy will be paying a visit to our house this evening! Connor is spending the night with his aunt so as soon as Myles' tooth stopped bleeding, he wanted to call Connor and tell him the news! He was so giddy tonight after his tooth came! What a priceless moment for Kevin and me!
My last picture with
all of my baby teeth!

Connor, can you believe
that my tooth came out?

Did you notice my new
gap on the bottom?

My special pillow for
the tooth fairy!

Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Payne Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS Myles!!! I am glad that we got to see you in person at Wendy's!