Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday morning

Here are a couple of pictures of the boys from this morning. The first one is Myles at the Grove. This is where he worships on Sunday mornings. He loves it so much. He wants to start going to the Wednesday night practices so he can sing on stage Sunday mornings. I'll be taking him to his first practice this Wednesday to see if he likes it. Emily sang on stage for the first time this Sunday morning so I think she encouraged him to do it! Now, Robin & I can use Wednesday nights to prepare our lessons for Sunday morning (we teach K5 Sunday school), and we won't have to do the preparations on the weekends anymore. It will be perfect!
Myles at the Grove!
Myles & Connor after church

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

I can't wait to get my computer so that I can begin to put pictures on again!! It will be great not to have to worry about SS lesson over the weekends from now on!!