Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our gifts


Kevin and I don't usually get each other anything big for Valentine's Day, but this year was different. He got me one of the new ipod touch players and I am getting him a ladder. I say "getting" because we haven't picked out the one he wants yet! I know...very romantic but very practical!! I must say that I have really enjoyed the ipod. I am still trying to figure it out, but two of my favorite features are the podcasts & internet capability. I am now able to download weekly podcasts of Andy Stanley, who is one of my favorite preachers.

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

The ipod is cool! I wish I was going to be able to come over and play tomorrow :-( Maybe we will be able to find a time for you to teach me more about making banners and all! It stinks having sick kids, oh well life goes on!