Tuesday, December 4, 2007

No more training wheels for.....CONNOR!!!!

Sunday afternoon Connor learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. I must say that I was kind of shocked because he's only four and I was comparing him with Myles who was almost 6 when he learned. He still can't start by himself, but he has the peddling down pat. Now braking, that's another story (see picture below)!! Hopefully this weekend, we can take him out on the road for some more practice. Myles was so sweet when he was helping Connor. He is so proud of him!


Me getting ready for my
first ride with just 2 wheels

Get ready, get set, GO!

Look mom- no training wheels
and my famous tongue is out!!!

What a priceless picture-
It's my favorite of the day!

The world's best big brother!

These would be the bushes that I
ran into because I couldn't stop.
Mom got a picture of it but it
was kind of blurry!
See this is me riding into
the bushes!!! I didn't even get
hurt. I got right up and
rode again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.