Friday, December 28, 2007

Gifts from grandparents

This year was the first year that we spent the holidays without grandparents. It was very different. The Saturday before Christmas, I went to pick my mom up for dialysis and found her in a semi-coma state on her floor. She's been at the hospital ever since and may possibly need 24 hour care. This was the first year that Kevin's parents were coming to spend a holiday with us but backed out on coming the Tuesday before Christmas. Earlier in the month, they had sent money for us to buy the boys presents. I must say that holidays without any grandparents was very unusual. Thankfully I think that it bothered me and Kevin more than it did the boys! The wrapped gifts from my mom for the boys included a Spiderman digital camera & a MP3 player. The wrapped gifts from Nanny & Paw Paw included clothes, a movie & a new Bible for Myles (which he loves already!)
Gifts from Moo Moo
Gifts from Nanny & Paw Paw

No comments: