Monday, August 9, 2010

First day of school 2010!

Okay I am so far behind on my blog once again! I cannot believe that today was the first day of school for the boys! They had a summer full of baseball & we took an amazing 17 day trip to Yellowstone! I guess my plan from here forward is to stay current with what's going on with us & then do periodic flashback posts to catch up the rest of the year! So be on the lookout for some flashback posts about basketball, spring break, baseball, Yellowstone, and much more!

Connor & Myles!


Our sweet 2nd grader! I cannot believe that he's in 2nd grade already!


I wonder how long these shoes will stay white!


Our big 4th grader!



I don't have to wonder about his shoes because he keeps them white all year long!


Connor is getting really close to passing Myles in height. He already passed Myles in weight!


The boys & me!


It won't be long & they will be taller than me!


They HAD to have Under Armour book bags! Myles has a huge obsession with Under Armour now. That's another post in & of itself!


Kevin with the boys!


Connor with his bestie, Trent. They aren't in the same class this year:(


Myles with his bestie, Ted. They aren't not in the same class either & Myles is so upset:( It's only the 2nd time since they have been in school that they have been separated.


Connor sitting at his desk


Connor with his teacher Ms. Ash


Myles in his classroom


Myles with his teacher Mrs. Horst!


Here's to a great school year & hopefully to me keeping the blog up to date!!!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

WOO HOO! Now I can get my Stoot fix! I have got to still do June and July on my blog. I want to try before school starts for us! We will see how that works! Love the boys pictures, I hope they have a great year!