Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lots of updates to come some! I promise!!

Sorry that the updates have been non-existent of late. My (Jolene) mom passed away June 21, and our lives have been turned upside down. My mom had been very sick lately & after my dad passed away, she just felt like she had no reason to live. It's just really hard for me to comprehend that at age 32, I have no parents. I still can't believe. I hurt for the boys as they loved & were so close to their "Moo Moo". They have been champs through the whole ordeal. And to make things even harder is that we live in the same neighborhood as my parents live so we are in prayer as to whether we should stay in our current home, move from our current house to a new house or if we should build a house, which is something we have always wanted to do. Please keep us in your prayers! We did have 2 vacations planned prior to my mom's passing & we decided that we needed the much needed time away. Hopefully I can finish up baseball season posts, which seemed like AGES ago & show pics from our trips.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Glad to see you post, and have been thinking about you all. I pray that God gives you peace in wherever you decide to live. God bless.