Saturday, May 31, 2008

Connor's Preschool Graduation

Connor had his K4 graduation on May 15. It was really cute and sweet! The class did a play called "Little Bo Peep" and Connor's part was Jack from Jack & Jill. He picked his part, and it was perfect for him. He was SO cute when he fell down & broke his crown!!!! After his he went and sang the nursery rhymes that went with the rest of the program, and he & Claire sang so loud! I was having some major problems with my camera & missed quite a few pictures that I wanted to take. I didn't realize that Connor would be at the front of the line walking down in his cap & gown so I missed him when he walked by! When Myles graduated, the kids were in line alphabetically so I was expecting him towards the back. But, since he was chosen to be the Bible bearer, he was at the front! We were very sad to see him graduated because his preschool has been so very good to us.

Connor & Claire a.k.a Jack & Jill

If you look closely or click to enlarge the pic, you can see Connor laying on the ground!


Mrs. Verma walking the kids down (you can barely see Connor in the background)


Isn't he so cute?


Connor after he received his diploma!


Connor with Mrs. Verma (his morning teacher) and Miss Terri (his afternoon teacher)


This is one of my favorite pics of the night. Connor with Nanny & Paw Paw!

Partial family pic at home since my camera battery died at the program!


Another pic with grandparents plus Myles!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Congratualtions Connor!! You looked so handsome in your cap and gown!