Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Girls' day out

Getting my nails done

What a cutie!

Saturday afternoon I took my niece Carleigh out for the afternoon and evening. We had so much fun. First I took her to Libby Lu's so that she could have her hair and make up done. She loved it. She got her hair fixed, nails painted, and make up put on. Then she picked out some things from the store that included rubber bands, hair clips, nail polish and some hair extension thing. After that we headed to the Gap for some clothes shopping. She was so excited that the skirt she was wearing was a size 5 (and she's 8!). She told me that she had outgrown her 3T. When I looked at her skirt, it barely fit her. I could move it up and down! Poor thing! Then we headed to a shop called Petries where she picked up some earrings. After we were done shopping, she said, "Aunt JoJo you're doing so much better on this girl thing!" It was the sweetest thing and made me smile when she said it! She tells me that if Kevin and I have a girl that she's going to teach me how to shop for girl clothes & come over & show me how to fix hair!!

No comments: