Sunday, April 8, 2007

A white Easter in Mobile.....Almost

The boys before church. Daddy & LuLu's (my mom's dog) basket.

What the bunny left the boys!



Kevin and I woke up this morning to the sound of sleet. He woke up and looked out our back door and came back saying that it was sleeting. My first thought was there goes the boys Easter outfits!! I was hoping that the weatherman would have the report wrong, but I guess this time he was right. About 6:25, Myles woke up wanting to see if the bunny had come so we rolled out of bed to see what he had left. As we were looking out of our back door window we noticed that our deck was covered with ice. All Myles could say was "Look how big those bunny feet are!". This was our first ice in ages, and who would have ever thought it would be this late in the year. Here are some of our pictures from the day. My friend and I have decided that next Sunday we'll be wearing our "Easter" outfits so if you want to see what the boys would have worn today, come back next Sunday and see:)

No comments: